Monday 11 February 2013

Picture perfect or imaginary image?

This is supposed to be a new picture of Richard that was discovered on Tumblr yesterday. My first reaction was: It's a fake! Richard's head on somebody else's body!

Is it real or is it fake?

Apparently, I was not the only one who had their doubts and the case was swifly under investigation. According to the poster on Tumblr, this was an image from a photoshoot by Robert Ascroft, the same photographer who created this lovely portrait of Richard:

The real McCoy: Richard Armitage as photographed by Robert Ascroft
That settles it then, doesn't it? Mystery solved!
Well, not exactly... I'm not convinced. I still can't seem to shake the feeling that this picture is not real. I can't exactly put my finger on it but there's something not quite right about it. And I am absolutely sure that I've seen that chair before...

What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment